Q:Talk about 1, 8 and 38 :)
1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
(What’s my favorite movie? Fuck!) Uh, this is going to be a hard answer, but a movie really doesn’t cut it as a favorite unless I want to watch it again. I do love a lot of movies, and hardly remember the first time I watch a lot of them. But Disney movies, I will always remember when and where I watched them the first time. I watched Snow White at my grandmother’s house at Easter time, Lion King on VHS for my sixth birthday, Fern Gully (not Disney, but I recommend a watch) when I was five and it came on TV. Disney will always be my magic.
8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
(Things like this make me realize that I have a boring life) I am probably most proud of the fact that I haven’t fallen into the majority of my family’s footsteps. I have alcoholics, drug addicts and dealers and criminals in my family; and none of which I have for myself. I don’t drink, smoke, do drugs or any of that shit. And I’m really proud that I can hold a decent conversation with people way older than me.
38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
I know a lot of songs remind people of other people but it doesn’t really do that for me; at least not real people or people I know personally. Like Noots – Sum41 will always remind me of Chris Evans; Leave out all the rest – Linkin park reminds me of Loki and Captain America (separately and in different situations) and anything AC/DC reminds me of RDJ.
Omfg "talk about" is a lot cuter than ask me, please
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
HONESTLY: REBLOG THIS IF YOU HAVE EVER SELF HARMED IN ANY WAY, SKIPPED A MEAL ON PURPOSE, BEEN DEPRESSED, FELT ALONE IN A CROWDED ROOM, HATED YOUR BODY, HATED YOURSELF, FELT LIKE YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH OR BEEN TOLD YOU WERENT, CRIED YOURSELF TO SLEEP, FELT SUICIDAL OR BEEN SUICIDAL
Don’t you love how reporters love to forget what their jobs are and like to attempt to put things in people’s mouths?
Ha he’s like “what bitch?! get outta here!”
Q:Disney Asks: 7, 10, 12 and 38! :)
7. Animal Sidekick
Rajah or Mushu or Pegasus! Sassy Pegasus!
10. Non-Princess Movie
Hercules! Or Brother Bear! God this is hard to choose from!
12. Favorite Song
Part of Your World - Little Mermaid (cause I nail it!)
38. Disney/Pixar Character I relate to most
Probably Hercules. I feel very lost sometimes, feel uncomfortable in my own skin, looking for a place i belong . I always cry in Hercules because of that.
Q:6, 21 & 87 :)
6. What are you excited for?
This is kind of hard, but uh … sure, my future i guess. I’m hopeful. :)
21. Are you in a good mood?
Congenial, but I’m always in a good mood. (like 85% of the time)
87. Ever won a contest?
Several, yet in some i have the shittiest luck in following through. I’ve won a digital camera, watch, bag, hat combo thing from a write in contest; a photography contest (not the same camera as before), a movie premiere contest, The last one I didn’t get because dad wouldn’t let us go into the big bad city alone (I was 19, my sister was 22 and he wouldn’t let us). Le sigh, hope I win something else again.